Hey everyone! This year, GamR Mag will be making its way over to Los Angeles, California for IndieCade 2013. We will be checking out some of the developers and games featured in this year’s festival, and providing more Indie coverage for our readers. Some of the games included in this year’s IndieCade festival include:
- 99 Tiny Games
- Cube & Star: A Love Story
- Dog Eat Dog
- Edgar Rice Soiree
- Gone Home
- Hermit Crab in Space
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Luxuria Superbia
- Perfect Woman
- Porpentine’s Twine Compilation
- Quadrilateral Cowboy
- Rouge Legacy
- Rollers of the Realm
- Save The Date
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party
- Starseed Pilgrim
- Super Time Force
- That Dragon, Cancer
- Upgrade Soul
- Movers and Shakers
If any of these games sound interesting, or there are any developers, or games you want us to take a look at, or feature, let us know in the comments below. We want to bring our readers the coverage they want to see!
More games have been added to the IndieCade 2013 lineup! There will be over 200 games available for play this weekend, and we need help finding out which ones you want us to cover! There will also be a ton of special events and competitions held at this year’s festivities, including:
- The first ever IndieCade eSports tournament.
- Exhibits from Sony, Nintendo, Ouya and Oculus VR.
- Speeches from indie game developers including Jenova Chen (Journey).
- Public discussions between game developers and industry luminaries as they play as well as share their thoughts on titles they’ve made.
You can view an entire list of all the games available at IndieCade 2013 here! Let us know what you want us to cover in the comments below!